PRIVACY PAGE IN PREPARATION ...
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. On 1 January 2004 entered into force the new "Code regarding the protection of personal data" (Code) which has streamlined and partially amended the previous legislation on privacy. The company owns the site being Sirgraph www.parapalshop.com, is required to make this disclosure, in order to provide to its customers all the rights recognized in the field of protection of personal data. In relation to the content of the information, you will be required to give consent to the processing, transfer and disclosure of personal data for the purposes set out in detail below. The conferment or not consent will the consequences specifically indicated in paragraph 9 of this notice.
2. Purpose of data processing According to decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data") which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Sirgraph is required to inform you that all data on the client he himself provided, and all the data that will be provided later, are handled solely for purposes related to or useful, for the operations and services offered and provided by Sirgraph its customers and in particular: a) comply with tax obligations, civil, administrative management of relationships established with Sirgraph and services undertaken by the Union; b) perform assistance and technical information on services and products covered by the activity of Sirgraph and the liking of these checks; c) execution of e-commerce.
3. Mode 'of processing and collecting of data The data will be as follows: help of computer.
4. Nature of the data and consequences of consent The provision of data and consent to treatment, communication and the transfer, for the narrow purpose of paragraph 2, letter a), is required. Any refusal to provide the requested information or place your consent to the processing, communication and transfer, result in the non-establishment of the relationship and the impossible fulfillment of contractual obligations and the law relating to the relationship itself. The provision of data and consent to treatment, communication and the transfer, for the purposes of paragraph 3, letter b) to c) is optional. The refusal, however, may make it impossible to achieve the same purpose.
5. The holder of the treatment is Sirgraph, with headquarters in Via Marco Biagi, 1/3/5 Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
6. Rights of the customer at any time the customer can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which by its convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
• 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
• 2. You have the right to obtain information:
or a) the origin of personal data;
or b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
or c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
or d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
or e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
• 3. You have the right to:
or a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
or b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
• 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
or a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
or b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.